The Research and Knowledge Management Service Line is seeking to increase the size of its research professionals. ARCs will be required to lead or be part of the core research team on various research assignments. ARCs will be required to support the team in the delivery of research projects; provide data analysis and secondary desk research where applicable; have experience in project management and the use of a variety of research techniques. In certain instances, they will be required to work independently on projects. These individuals must demonstrate full competence in research and must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- At least a master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years research experience;
- Have experience in Market Research, Outcome and impact survey, Baseline studies, Mid-term and End-line surveys, Evaluation assessment and studies, Sector data and benchmark management, Industry and sector studies, etc.
- Have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with industry partners.
- Have strong skills in quantitative analysis, qualitative research, problem identification and resolution, task management, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants, desiring to be part of this highly professional research team should send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After review of the profiles, shortlisted applicants will be contacted for detailed discussions and engagement.